Fluker Electrical Mechanical Contractors Inc. has been serving Grey and Bruce counties for over 30 years and has played an important part in the development of the Owen Sound Area. The company was founded by Herb Fluker and purchased by Dan Ward in 1992.
Fluker Electrical Mechanical Contractors has a full array of licensed tradesmen and apprentices in the following fields. Electrical, Plumbing, Sheet Metal, Refrigeration, Propane, Natural Gas and Oil and are continually upgrading the staffs skills through further education.
Fluker Electrical Mechanical Contractors Inc. are long standing members of the Canadian Federation of Independent Business and The Grand Valley Construction Association and have recently been approved by the Electrical Safety Authority as an Authorized Contractor. Fluker Electrical Mechanical Contractors are fully insured and covered under Work Place Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) are registered and licensed by the Technical Standards and Safety Authority under the Energy Act. Fluker Electrical Mechanical Contractors are Factory Authorized Dealers.
Our areas of expertise encompass both the Residential and the Commercial sectors and include:
- Commercial, Residential and Industrial electrical installations
- Commercial, Residential and Industrial plumbing installations
- Commercial, Residential and Industrial heating, cooling and ventilation installations
- Energy management and temperature controls wiring
- Design/Build Services
- Fire Alarm, Security and Home Automation systems
- 24-Hour Emergency Service Department